View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Don't be to euphoric! It has some flaws. I love you too.
hi tshering, well actually I did play around with it before your exhaustive instructions, and I noticed that after a couple of times it hangs! I've managed to mess my device big time, but that is my fault - but I cannot test it at least for the moment as my device is not working.

The landscape mode did work, though the covers of the books in the Home screen were somewhat cut (I have a Mini, so the screen is smaller than the other devices).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote