View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #83
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Google spudger tool to find link to many pictures of different versions. many different versions made of metal and plastic used for opening cases of cell phones and tablets for disassembly. I would slide tool along inner surface of bezel to help separate tape from bezel without trying to pull tape from screen. I have used small knife blade or guitar pick that I have on hand for this. Most tear down of devises show how this is done. I just saw disassembly of Nexus 7 on line yesterday using spudger to separate tape from bezel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spudger
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote