View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
tsolignani
Zealot
tsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: iPad
change book file name from capital letters to proper case

I added some epub to Calibre whose titles were written into capital letters such as MY OWN BOOK.

Then I went into metadata edit and converted them to lower case.

But then I noticed the file name into the directory structure of the library is still writter in capitals.

I know I better do not edit files and directories into the library, so I wonder how could I convert those file names to title case?

Thank you.

–
cordialmente,

[Promotion deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-07-2014 at 11:05 AM.
tsolignani is offline   Reply With Quote