View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I notified the vendor that the menu switch was flaky on my K1. They said they cannot replace it, but they gave me a full refund and I can keep it. That was very nice of them. I see that they have more units available for $35.

I am tempted to buy a $35 unit, but I really only need it for occasional code testing, so the one I have may be enough... Now I need to find a good price on a K2.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote