View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:16 AM   #68
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by leloustic View Post
Hi, Do you have any photos of the operation? I have a Tuff-Luv which I used with my touch, and I'd like to have the sleep function with it. Has the magnet anything to do with sleep function, or is it a chip inside the Kobo sleepcase that allows it?

If you don't know the Tuff Luv system, here is it. I find it great to read with one hand.

http://tuff-luv.com/embrace-case-cov...-ash-grey.html
The magnet is what operates the Sleep Function.

The sensor seems to be about half an inch up from the bottom right corner of the screen.

As this is a temporary holder (Borrowed from my sons Touch) I've not bothered trying to hide the magnet but simply silicone glued it to the flap so that its in the correct position when the flap is closed.

In the picture you can see the small silver dot of the RE magnet. With hind-sight I think I'd probably use a larger battery if I'm doing it again, makes it easier to find that 'sweet-spot'.

feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote