View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #116
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
This was taken in a room with fairly bright indirect light from a window. 14 was the setting where it brightened the screen without making it "glow".
I think it's a little underexposed.
OK, I'll have yours
Now why can't they all be like that? I think there would be many more happy people about. I can see some very very faint pink in one area, but like Booklover6's unit, I don't find it strong enough to be distracting

Last edited by Yolina; 10-15-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote