View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #80
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
I think that is sad that Amazon started controlling or reducing 3G usage. This is in direct result of some people abusing of the service or using the Kindle for much more than reading ebooks.

Hope the Amazon store access won't be affected , don't think so, but this is why I've always being so reluctant of cracking and rooting devices; Long term, we end affecting those companies, even when it's not our intention.

I'm a strong advocate of paying for what I use or need, that includes Internet access.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote