View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
I forgot about the "launcher"
Attachment 88850
blue 2 is for the Kindle do not have the launcher menu item
red 2 is for the Kindle which have the launcher menu item

BTW this is for Kindle Touch 5.1.0

I think now it's fixed ?
Getting closer. If I was using it I would be VERY tempted to touch the colored circles with the numbers in them. Perhaps they should be moved INSIDE the corresponding touch regions so that touching them will work?

Also, much of the background "noise" can be removed from the printable image. Perhaps just the numbered touch points and a little description of what they do, rather than a screenshot? And perhaps a description to guide choosing which points to touch for their menu layout (or separate printouts for different layouts, for less confusion).

If you stay with the "single template" approach, I would change the SHAPES of the colored circles, so no color printer required. IMHO, of course...

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-08-2012 at 08:26 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote