View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaiso View Post
That doesn't work for me. "Added order" literally puts the series numbered books in the order that I added (uploaded) them from calibre.
I refer you back to post #2, where Polarpenguin kindly references my very detailed (and long) step-by-step on managing Sony Collections and series info. It will take you a lot longer to READ it than DO it
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote