View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
HeatherM
HeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notesHeatherM can name that song in three notes

Device: cybook gen3
Barriers to open sale of ebooks

I would like to purchase Jack Campbell's Lost Fleet series in either a non DRM mobi or non DRM pdf ebook format for my Cybook Gen 3.

As a UK resident with a UK-based credit card postcode I have been blocked from purchasing ebooks from BooksonBoard.com (because I'm outside the US region) & as a non kindle user I cannot buy these ebooks from amazon.co.uk as they are not readable on my cybook.

I've searched every website I can with no luck.

I have emailed Titanbooks (who publish Campbell's hard copy books in the UK) to ask them if there is any other ebook company they may have contracted with apart from amazon but they have not responded yet. I have also emailed the sister site to BooksonBoard.com, their .co.uk site, to ask when the Lost Fleet series will be available in non DRM format in the UK but they do not know the answer to this (they did, however, say they'd pass on my request to their sales people).

Does anyone please have any ideas - so far I'm relying on my local library but these books are so good I'd really like to own them?
HeatherM is offline   Reply With Quote