View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #32
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.

Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Btw.: What are you folks currently (part-time ) hacking on?

Do you think it'd make sense to have a wiki page where everyone posts what he's currently up to (to see whether there's overlap?)

FDD: I'd be interested to know whether you're still working on the kernel config. On the longer run, I'm interested in having a look on the host-mode issue (when I have more time ), to see whether one could attach a bt-dongle and a bt-keyboard, e.g....

Currently, I
- probably will hack a small demon to address the SD-write issue next (it is sad that the closed system_manager bars us from real clean 3rd party solutions -_-')
- am taking a look at the pdf_tools to see whether I can convince it to produce multiple colors. If I'm not mistaken, it really should be trivial for Onyx to add more gray levels to the scribble menu (they already have more gray levels in the enum structure - and are saving effective gray levels... so how difficult can it be?) - in which case the pdf_tools could be modified to map gray levels to colors.

Btw.: I think we should nag again w.r.t. the kernel - 1.5 months should be sufficient to add some sources to the git repository
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote