View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 02:18 AM   #6
DickeFix
Enthusiast
DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 3Wifi+3G and DX
I can confirm that launchpad works on Kindle DXG 3.2.1. I think I had launchpad installed both on the Kindle 3 and Kindle DXG 2.5.8 before creating and applying the 3.2.1 update.

I have not tried the screensaver hack though. I try to always turn off the Kindle completely by holding the on-off key until screen goes blank. A problem with DXG 3.2.1 is that it eats your battery within hours if you have the wireless on and turn off the Kindle the normal way with screensaver. It also takes forever to start if it is not turned off completely.
DickeFix is offline   Reply With Quote