View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #97
tipstir
Coby MID7015 Tablet Guru
tipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-books

Device: 7015A, CM738A, 7015, M150, A7, A32, Next3, PDN 7"/9", GT78, ePad
Thanks roc, good observation and technical report of your findings! But they all suffer from this and thus I believe Craig Electronics must be aware of this issue and so does CVS Corp. CVS should drop the price even lower otherwise some people might feel they got bum deal. Besides that defect the tablet runs very well for a $77 tablet plays all my music videos very sharp looking using Meridian Player and the sound is very loud.

Those tablet that were sold under Flytouch 1, Maylong and Panimage aren't perfect either, back-light bleed issues, dirt/dust on the panel showing up as dead pixels. Simple fix is to remove the top layer and clean it.

Still for the money I have to agree with you the tablet offers you a lot from CVS Drug Store. And some extra perks you have it rooted and Official Market on it.
tipstir is offline   Reply With Quote