View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #45
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Great idea! I love watching the results pop up as I make or change choices.

Love my eReaders: I have a Sony PRS-900 (Daily Edition, but not as nice as the 950 with its pearl e-ink) and an Entourage Pocket Edge (which is an interesting device I'm still exploring).

I agree with The_Terminator that Kobo needs to be on your list, and I think it might be important to distinguish between iterations of Sonys. Also, I would love to see the Entourage Edges in your comparison! They have 2 screens, one e-ink (Vizplex) and one LCD (Linux/Android), which work together for a pretty amazing reading experience.

Keep up the good work!