View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
West Virginia
Enthusiast
West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Augen The Book
Augen The Book G-Sensor!!!!

Funny as I browse through people's comments about the Augen I see nothing about the G-Sensor other than how a firmware upgrade "messed it up".

Really, no-one minds this thing? Or is there a way to turn the thing off I don't see? It baffles me one can't turn the thing off.

And, is anyone else bothered by the apostrophie thing, the "We didn 't bother to look at the screen so we left this embarrasing blunder" thing?

I was reasonably happy with the device till I learned when I turned over in bed the text did too.

Joe
West Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote