Thread: Content Rising Kindle eBook prices.
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #6
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Here in the UK I think most ebook prices are reasonable. Some brand new ebooks are priced over £10 which in my mind is ridiculous and I won't pay that for an ebook no matter how good the book is supposed to be - I simply wait until the price drops which it inevitably does.

If everyone decided to boycott buying ebooks over certain prices then publishers would have to take note - hit them with your wallets I say!

One tip I have is to place all ebooks you want - no matter what the price - into your Amazon wishlist. Prices fluctuate all the time. Just yesterday I bought a book for just over £2 which was previously over £5. And the new Terry Brooks book was originally £16 has now come down to £9.99 although I'm waiting for the price to drop a little more before I purchase it.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote