View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #11
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JunhongChen View Post
There are a problem about new serial number of KPW2 in launcher.sh.
The new code is 905A.
Thanks! Will be added into tomorrow build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian.M View Post
Do you have a description of the notebook and calculator up anywhere and are there any screenshots I could look at?
I have no screenshots, but I can add them tomorrow. Notepad and Calc are not to complex programs to write descriptions for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Itīs strange, seems than Coolreader works better after do the select log level

Another thing, when I open coolreader, never show the book open, I need open it again, itīs ok?.

Not ok. Coolreader should remember the last opened file. Can you contact me via Skype or ICQ?
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote