View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #519
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Ok,
Trying to register the plugin gives me the same behavior (it just goes to my normal page), but I noticed the plugin works now when I try it. It appears that they automatically accepted one of the earlier failed attempts, even though I never got to tell it to accept.

I see when I check the apps tab in my profile that there is an entry for "no application" which is the Goodreads Sync plugin. Even if you can't seem to "register", check as it may be actually working.

All this has reminded me how much I love this plugin and how great the support has been. I think I'll go donate =)
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote