View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #1053
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Is anything actually broken for the Kindle Fire with the latest versions? I only ask because it seems to me that the last few updates have only made my reading experience better on my Fire HD (7). When I first installed it, there were some menus and stuff overlapping and crowded together... but now, I can get to everything. It's my favorite reader so far on the Kindle Fire. I've been buying books from other vendors just so I get to use it more.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote