View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
1) port the android kernel (start with freescale's imx50 android kernel) with the changes amazon's kernel source release.
2) compile android
3) flash the images using a serial cable or USB download mode.

It really shouldn't be that hard. Someone should attempt it.
@yifanlu: can you please explain a little bit more or give me references to look up? regarding 'freescale's imx50 android kernel with amazon changes'... basically somewhere I can learn basics like what is flashing, and all that.

Now my main question is can we have both Android and KindleOS side by side? (like Duokan can coesxist with KindleOS)
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote