View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygirl View Post
Yeah, I download the book from "my account" also. Then drag&drop the file to my SD Card and even tried this in my Hanlin harddisk itself, still no luck. They said in the website it'll be okay will Cybook, but since I have Hanlin V3 I emailed them first to make sure is it ok with Hanlin, and they said YES it should be no problem.
Did you follow this FAQ topic in there help section?

It is for CyBook... you profile shows you have one. But, I can't imagine it would be difference with a CyBook or V3.

http://cyberread.custhelp.com/cgi-bi...i=&p_topview=1

Although I've got to say from reading that I don't understand how your PID gets to the store.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 01-06-2009 at 08:05 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote