View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:12 AM   #16
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
@Mingyar
I tested it already with the Kobo Touch Fw. 2.5.0 under the actual Calibre version and it worked.
It shows features that I have a long time been looking for, and so I have really been grateful to jgoguen for developping it. Alas, it at the same time battered down the toc as well as the bookmark features. Those are no go terms, keeping in mind that under the 2.4.x firmware we had to suffer an issue at least in respect of the last mentioned function.
Really sad.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote