View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #23
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
No, I haven't gotten it resolved, sorry to annoy you. The case is #0181387235. I apologize to disturb you, I understand they have a lot of problems but I've tried to call by phone twice and when I was transferred to the department for this, nobody answered the phone.
I can't see enough information in the case to fix this. Please send me a private message with either your AdobeID or the exact and full text of the error messages (I'll need all the numbers, etc after the error code: E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS)

Part of the problem here is that our Phone support isn't doing it's job of correctly telling people that the correct mechanism is to use the web portal (no phone support for ADE) - http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions - click on 'Submit a web case'.

(and yes Valloric, I agree it just not right.... )
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote