View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 07:27 AM   #3
scorpion 13br
scorpion 13br began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wanna buy this app

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
You can now translate CC into your language. If you are interested in doing a new translation or improving an existing translation, please go to our translation collaboration site https://cctranslation.oneskyapp.com/collaboration, powered by the OneSky translation workbench. Create a OneSky account so you can use the workbench, or sign in using your Facebook or GitHub credentials.

Once signed in, choose the language that interests you. Next, translate phrases or make comments on phrases already translated. You can also enter alternate phrase translations for phrases already translated, in which case current translators will be notified and can vote for the one they prefer.

If your language is not available on the workbench, write a comment on this thread or send me a PM to ask me to add that language. If the language has country variants then please tell me which variant you are using. For example, if you want to do a translation for Portuguese, let me know if you are in Portugal or Brazil.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Administrative Details:

I will include a translation in CC once more than 10% of the phrases have been translated into that language. This is the same metric that calibre uses.

For testing: I will build an APK of the CC demo version containing all translations every Friday when there has been translation activity that week. A link to download the latest APK is at the bottom of this message.

Finally, please tell me via private message how you want to be credited for your work. The choices: any of "anonymous", your MobileRead forum name, your real name (first, last, or complete name), a company name, or an email address will do. You can have your name be clickable, opening an email window addressed to you or opening your web site. If you want this, let me know in the PM and give me the URL or target email address. If I don't hear from you then I will use "anonymous". See "Translation Credits" in CC's menu for examples.

Translation status as of 3/Jan/2015:
Attachment 133243

Link to latest CC Demo version with all languages (ignoring the 10% rule): V3.5.9_Demo_20150103 uploaded 2015-Jan-03.

well I wanna buy this app, u can translate for Portuguese Brazilian?
tell for email when finished, and I will buy ok...
scorpion 13br is offline   Reply With Quote