View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Bringing the Touch to the UK (and other national Amazon stores) may need a firmware revision. When I try to connect to the Amazon bookstore from my (US) Kindle Touch I get a message saying that it's only able to connect to "amazon.com" but my account is at "amazon.co.uk".

That may perhaps account for the reason that the Touch isn't available to those people in countries where there is a local Amazon site.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote