View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
I just received a request for another distributor in Spain, I forwarded it to Forkosigan...Heh... Spain is very active market for PocketBook...)
PB360 is a deal-breaker. The FB2 format is very used in Spain, for example, and the price point of €240 is very competitive.

BTW, shinnosuke, if you wish I can try and make a Catalan translation for the firmware. My knowledge of the language is limited, but you could proofread it when it's done. There is a thread around here about firmware translations, which I'd like seen as a sticky thread if the mod doesn't mind
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote