View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksy View Post
I am not making this up, as soon as you fill in the address an article in red states that they will not ship Canada, I do not know about any other country.I did contact them once and they stated it was not their policy to mail to Canada.
That was for a different item and as I stated since the Kindle ships to Canada, that policy is not automatic. Maybe it's Ozeri that won't allow them to ship to Canada.

If you really really want it. I will but it and ship it to for the cost of the light and shipping (payable via PayPal).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote