View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 06:47 AM   #13
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
There's threads on here comparing ePub to kepub.

From memory:
ePub:
  • Uses Adobe page numbers, so page 27 always has the same text no matter what size font you use
  • Better layout and font rendering

Kepub:
  • One screen=one page. So if a chapter is 13 pages, tapping the screen 13 times will get you to the next chapter
  • Zoomable images
  • Pop-up footnotes

I prefer kepub myself. I disliked the ePub page numbers, where a 13 page chapter could require anywhere between 13-39 page turns.
Does kepub still make it easier to tap on footnotes? I use to have a very hard time tapping on footnotes with epubs.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote