View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #14
newkindlefun
Connoisseur
newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3rd gen (2015)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
have you tried a gentle cleaner? I spray this light windex like spray on mine and let it sit a minute and whipe with no damage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Maybe try just the tiniest amount of talc powder (baby powder) on the spot. Let it set for a bit, then brush it off, away from the screen.
Sometimes talcum powder will absorb oils.
S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Or dry shampoo. spay on let it dry, brush off. same thing pretty much but less messey
Tried all! No dice. It does, however, clean the back rubber, so there's that LPT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
It seems worth the hassle to me! The device is not up to your standards, it solves the problem with some finality!
Yeah, but doesn't seem okay to ask for a new device for something I did (in my bag, I suppose) if the thing functions. Not something I'm used to. The retailer I bought it from in my country won't honor warranty for that and do an exchange (or any retailer here, in fact), but American companies are known to bend over backwards for customers even when they have no reason to. It's not something I'm used to, is all.
newkindlefun is offline   Reply With Quote