View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 10:29 AM   #12
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newkindlefun View Post
Aaahh they want to replace it. It was apparently bought and registered in the UK by my retailer and since it's under warranty I can get a free replacement mailed, but only to the UK. I'm not in the UK, but I can have it mailed to a friend, then mail back this Kindle.

Ha. Doesn't seem worth the hassle but it's tempting
It seems worth the hassle to me! The device is not up to your standards, it solves the problem with some finality!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote