View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 04:41 PM   #3
newkindlefun
Connoisseur
newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3rd gen (2015)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dublincheri View Post
I put a skin from Decal Girl on mine so I wouldn’t see those spots. They drive me crazy too.
That seems to be in my future as well. Never bought a cover more expensive than 5 dollars so the decal girl is steep... Shipping to my country is as much as the decal. Gonna have to find some other reputable place in Europe. Kindle will be a paperweight until then. And it's less than one month old

Tried soap, shampoo, dish soap... It doesn't look like it's a scratch but I guess it is.
newkindlefun is offline   Reply With Quote