View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 02:21 PM   #1
newkindlefun
Connoisseur
newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.newkindlefun is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3rd gen (2015)
Oily looking spot on Kindle shell that I can't clean

While waiting for a new case for my Kindle I tried to keep it safe but the last time I pulled it out of my bag it has this spot like it was from finger oils. However I can't remove it. I tried with water and carefully with hand sanitizer. It catches light in person and pulls my eye towards it. Is the finish possibly scratched off or do you have suggestions to try cleaning it?

I have legitimate OCD that makes me anxious wanting to clean it and it's not enjoyable for reading. I might have to get a cover that goes around the bezel. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180406_201122.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	790.4 KB
ID:	163276   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180406_201157.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	745.3 KB
ID:	163277  

Last edited by newkindlefun; 04-06-2018 at 02:26 PM.
newkindlefun is offline   Reply With Quote