View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:26 PM   #1
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
If you've handled the glowlight plus and the new3

How's the reading experience between the 2 devices? I ask because the plus is on sale. I do like the idea of the waterproof plus, since I like reading in the tub. I would like to install codex fan fiction reader and fbreader which would make the buttons on the 3 useless to me anyway. I would also like to know if the side loaded apps run considerably laggy on the device.(sticking with reading related apps)

Thanks,

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote