View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 05:54 AM   #10
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
@Terisa de morgan: I found the problem. It requires two conditions to fail.
  1. You use "change library" instead of closing calibre.
  2. Your calibre library is large enough so that the composite column cache is overrun. And no, I don't know how large that is.
The fix is in calibre, not the plugin. I am submitting it now.
Trust in my hand to find bugs And yes, I don't usually close calibre in that library.. although is not too big in terms of books... but I'm afraid it is in terms of columns.

Thank you very much for you fix.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote