View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 11:18 AM   #9
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Nothing to important. I simply appear to be one of the few people who actually like the default Kobo interface for reading KEPubs. I actually prefer it to the epub renderer. While I mostly use Calibre directly with USB, when away from the computer I do sometimes download a book or two from the content server. It would be nice to be able to actually download the KEPub and have the plugboard applied. As I said, not a big deal. Just simply convenience. I actually thought this was working about 6 weeks ago but am now thinking I probably imagined it. As the two plugins seemed to essentially make KEPub just another format supported by Calibre for the purposes I was using it, I had assumed this extended also to the content server. Would it be trivial to add such support to the content server or would a lot of work be required?
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote