View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 06:28 AM   #8
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrd1 View Post
I was having this same issue, and it just started happening. I did a reboot (hold down the power button for 20 seconds) what was just showing as a red shut down warning, is now showing 92% battery charge.

I hope this fixed it.
I had to do that last night. My daughter experienced several times where she unplugged it and it went from 100% charged to dead in a second. Plugging back in did nothing, still the black screen with the dead battery image. After rebooting, she was able to use it.

I wonder what the life span on these things is. This tablet has been used significantly less than the Nook HDs in the house, which are going strong.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote