View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 09:23 PM   #6
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I haven't had that happen with my Nook, but on my Galaxy S4 I had to delete The Weather Channel app for causing a similar problem. And even after it was deleted, it kept draining the battery until I rebooted! Never had that happen before, but I'm not using it again after that.

You can try using apps to check your battery drain, I like GSam Battery Monitor, it helps you narrow things down a lot. (And if you buy the icon pack you can overlay the default battery icon with a much nicer one that has numbers on it. )
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote