View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's actually quite easy to do if you live in the UK, Bob .

The typical paperback in the UK is £6.99. The typical book at Fictionwise is, let's say, $6 (for "non-hot") stuff, which is £3.40 at today's exchange rate. That means one is saving about £3.60 per book. To repay the cost of the Reader (£200) only takes the purchase of 200/3.6 = about 56 books. That's probably less than 6 months book buying for me .
Hmm... I've gotta get my employer to pay my in pounds... or maybe even euros.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote