View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 12:53 AM   #3
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Thanks Idolse. However, despite following these posts' instructions Calibre isn't detecting or removing the offending text from the document.

I copied and pasted the text from the original PDF into the field after clicking on the "wizard wand". Then I clicked on "test". It's supposed to then highlight it. In one case it shows 1 occurance, other times, zero occurances. I convert the book anyway, then preview the new copy. The text is still there.

Obviously I'm either doing something wrong or Calibre is. I don't know which.

And here is the text that I want to delete:

"Generated by ABC Amber LIT Converter, http://www.processtext.com/abclit.html"
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote