Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:54 PM   #135
teofrast
Enthusiast
teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: pocketbook902
hallo GeoffC,

review,
thank you for your kind and detailed answer. I discovered djvu just one week ago when, after years of intensive reading on lcd, I decided I had to find something easier on my eyes, and started considering ereaders. it seems a very clever format, and, when possible, I'll definitedly move to it from now on. problem is my existing library, as I wouldn't like to waste reading time in converting gigabytes of data. the more, my area of interest is very far from mainstream literature, so it's mostly simple scan with no editing and quite hard to make it undergo OCR. is there a way to edit the problematic colour pdf scans and make them b/w?
as new pocketbook customer, I wholeheartedly support your request to pocketbook to fix the FW and make it fully compliant to the formats declared in the advertising. I bought pb902 solely to read pdf and djvu from gallica, googlebooks and archive.org, assuming from their statement that those formats were supported.
teofrast is offline   Reply With Quote