Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #130
erverg
erverg began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 602
I recently bought the PB602 (immediately updated the firmware to 2.0.3) and I must say it is really awesome, even though it is my first reader and I encountered a few issues :

1. It froze while opening the in-book dictionnary while reading an epub comic book (hence without selectable text, but still with words which I don't know the meaning...). Reboot put things in order.

2. But after that (I don't think this was related to point 1) some of the other ebooks (epub file as well) I am currently reading won't open unless I delete the bookmark in it. When attempting to open them, whether it is from my library, the recent reads or the bookmark in the notes menu, the screen just refreshes but nothing happens. The book comes on top of the recent reads list though.

3. Sometimes when I turn off the device, the hourglass remains on the screen. Not really a serious issue since it is well turned off apart from that.

4. Am I doing it wrong or is there a limited number of tags allowed in the library ? And is it possible to view the series too ? I edit both tags and series with Calibre.

Thanks.
erverg is offline   Reply With Quote