Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #74
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
I also can't get it to install.

In a moment of bad judgement I flashed the firmware and reset the device. Then I accidentally installed the Recent Files hack on the new firmware and got all kinds of weird behaviour, even after flashing again.

After some more flashing, I think it's working again (fingers crossed). But I can't install the new patch anymore. It simply doesn't do anything when I try to install. I can install version p4 but not p5.

Any ideas?

Edit: It seems I can't install anything anymore and this problem persists after firmware flashes, so probably not related to the latest patch. Too frustrated right now to look further into it though....
Is it possible to use rxvt as indicated a few messages up? The output would be interesting (if you still find energy to install patches that is...).
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote