View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #8
ReD
Enthusiast
ReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toysReD shares his or her toys

Device: Sony PRS-700, PRS-300, PRS-T1, Kobo Arc
The readers organize collections by order number which means that the last book added will be the last in the collection. To avoid this, I move each book to the position I want it to be in the collection. For example, if I'm adding a sixth book in a collection but want it to be the second in the list, I highlight the last book I added and move it so that it is numbered 2 in the left column (#) instead of 6. It can become very tedious especially when I have a lot of books to sort. When you're sorting by author it's a little easier because you can just sort all of the books by author and then move them all into a new collection. Of course, this is not really a solution but a bandage of sorts. It can a lot of work but I usually do all this while I'm watching tv (btw, sorry if this reply is confusing; I'm watching Poirot and am a bit distracted). I use the Sony software but maybe calibre has a way around all this.
ReD is offline   Reply With Quote