View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:41 AM   #10
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
So, it's a non-issue here. There was a trial somewhere about lending ebooks. Never heard of it again. I don't know any library that lends out ebooks.
I found a link once on my local library's home page to an ebook download service. Then they added new content to the home page a few days later and removed the link. I've several times asked librarians about their ebook service, but no-one knows anything about it - they think I mean their music and audio book services. The interesting thing is I can still access the page (it's some external service) and download books using my library card. There's no interesting content though, so it's not of much use.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote