View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 06:43 AM   #14
Stanley66
Stanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindStanley66 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
It's not a rare thing, only a personal thing
This is personal thing indeed And such persons are rare and very much sought after. What I can tell after being a few decades in creative industry. But I'm already off topic, sorry

I agree, 'taste' may be subjective. However I never seen people complaining about good GUI, or well planned pedestrian crossing, or about good layout of a book or website. We just experience them instead of stumbling across
Stanley66 is offline   Reply With Quote