View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:39 AM   #142
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
If my DX-G failed or was lost I would definitely try to find another one as I regard it as the most satisfactory reader in good light. I also love my PW for reading in bed, much better than any book light. Prior to buying a PW I used to clip a focused goose-neck lamp to the bedhead for night reading and it disturbed my wife if she was not also reading. She has no objection to the PW although she does not want one herself - she uses the external lamp.

I had to angle my gooseneck away from my wife. (Although, if we'd had an argument, I was inclined to do otherwise.)

It was a hassle angling it, dimming it, looking for the best sweet spot to illuminate the text in the best way I found to be favorable for my type of reading, etc., etc.

Goodbye gooseneck. One problem solved.

The other problem: I still have my wife.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote