View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:45 AM   #23
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
@jmseight:
I also had this problem with streams, but only with very special letters in the url, it's a problem with the characterset. Could you please post the url here sothat I can understand, which characters are causing the Error?
The other question: Hmm, strange. Normaly the kindlet should completely kill MPlayer on quit (if selected) with the command 'killall -9 mplayer' ...

Hi,

As far as I can see, there are no special characters.
Sometimes the below would work, sometimes not and cause K3MM to stop playing any sound, even if I chose another channel or playlist:
http://relay.181.fm:8026/

The kindlet does completely kill Mplayer on quit. Actually, I would like to request a key press _within_ the K3MM kindlet to kill Mplayer, without quitting, so it can start Mplayer again when Mplayer crashes on a bad stream.

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote