View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:57 AM   #32
LoganK
Groupie
LoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505,nook,Nook Color,Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
From a B&N employee maybe?
Almost certainly not. People just get really attached to their purchasing decisions. I also don't believe the five-star reviews are by Amazon employees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Amazon reviews have gone down hill this past year. It full of people who don't even know what they talking about. They haven't even tried the product. Amazon needs to have stricter guidelines.
Well, there has been a steady trend to rating down products where the packaging of the product is not desirable. Games that have super-restrictive DRM, eBooks that have lots of typos, products by companies that provide terrible customer service. I don't disagree with them, but I understand people that trust the reviews less.

Amazon has introduced some product breakdown categories as well as the Amazon Verified Purchase, but I'm not sure if there is an easy way to filter yet.
LoganK is offline   Reply With Quote