View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
2) I suspected you might not see the oddity of LN, FN sorting
I have checked with Kovid, and it is broken. Oddly enough, it has been broken since forever. I will fix it soonly .
Quote:
4) New bug:
a) connect to empty folder, add books
b) disconnect
c) reconnect to same folder. The author is now listed as title and title as author for each book.
I don't see this one either. Books I add show the right info.

As an experiment, disconnect from the folder, go to that folder and delete the file .metadata.calibre, and then reconnect to the folder. The device driver will rebuild the metadata from what is found in the books. Are the results different?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote