Thread: Coffee or Tea?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:38 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Tea!

I love Taylor's, sadly it's not that easily available here... We need a new batch... I'm particular fond of Earl Grey.

And I can't stand Rooibos... (who would drink a red forest anyway?!?!)
i used to agree with you, until i tasted this chaļ masala rooibos. it tastes not like rooibos (which, in my experience, has not much of a taste...) but like chaļ masala...

if you like earl grey, have you tried princ wladimir ? i thought i wouldn't like it because i'm a bit of a purist but it's quite delicious...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote